For app Terms and Conditions see here
1. These terms and conditions govern participation in the Competition advertised in Student Money Matters Spring/ Summer 2017. By sending your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org and thus participating in the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms
2. Payfriendz reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and associated Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Payfriendz's reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions and/or through communication in the mobile application.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the company shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. To qualify to participate in the Competition you must be at least 18 years old.
5. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to an entrant to the Competition in order for them to collect their prize e.g valid passport, drivers licence, or bank account.
6. Payfriendz reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
7. Competition entries must be made in the manner advertised and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
8. We encourage more than one entry per person. These entries can either be made in one email or in various different emails. However, please make sure to always give your real name when making a submission. We reserve the right to request ID verification and to exclude you from the Competition, should you be unable to proof your identity.
9. The winner will be announced on the 31/03/2017 on payfriendz.com and the winner will be notified by email. The winner must provide their bank account details within 14 days of the announcement in order to receive the prize. We reserve the right to ask for proof that the cited bank account truly belongs to the winner. Should the winner fail to provide a valid bank account in their name or be unable to proof that this bank account belongs to them within 14 days after the announcement, we reserve the right not to pay out the Competition prize.
10. The Competition prize is non–transferable.
11. The prize is awarded at the discretion of Payfriendz and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
12. Where the age of an entrant comes into question, Payfriendz reserves the right to request official proof of age of the winner.
13. By entering this Competition, you give Payfriendz rights of ownership over your entry. As such, Payfriendz gains ownership and copyright of your submission.
14. Payfriendz may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
15. Payfriendz cannot accept any responsibility for any disappointment, damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of receiving any prize. Payfriendz is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers, or providers, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile telephone or computer related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
16. The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Payfriendz reserves the right to use the name of the winner in any publicity both in paper and online format.
17. Any personal data relating to entrants may be disclosed to a third party. Please see the Payfriendz Data Protection Policy for further details. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Payfriendz for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Payfriendz to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
18. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.